At Bateman Asset Management we provide a full range of services to Directors, Partners and Employees, covering all aspects of corporate financial advice and employee benefits.
A personal approach to Director and Employee Benefits
For over 50 years we have been helping companies design corporate protection programmes such as Shareholder Protection and Keyman, as well as retirement planning options. This includes qualifying Work Place Pension Schemes and other key areas of modern employee benefit packages such as income protection, life assurance and medical cover.
It is also vitally important that your company or partnership remains compliant with changes in legislation and our experienced, qualified team will ensure that you remain updated through an agreed service plan. This is further enhanced by our informative seminars, newsletters and one-to-one staff meetings as agreed, delivered on a regular basis in compliance with FCA Regulations.
The most important factor is that your company receives the best package of benefits, tailored to your specific requirements, for your available budget – therefore ensuring that you get value for money and only pay for the benefits your company needs.
Why The Bateman Group?
- Established since 1967
- Personal client-focused service
- Totally independent experts who review the whole market
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- One of the largest insurance broker & financial advisory firms in Warwickshire
- Experienced support team
- Control of client assets in excess of £120 million
Areas of Advice
- Corporate Investment Management
- Directors & Employee Pensions
- Executive Drawdown Plans & Retirement Options
- Equity Release Schemes
- Group Critical Illness Schemes
- Group Death In Service Schemes
- Group Income Protection Schemes
- Group Medical & Health Insurance
- Keyman Cover
- Shareholder & Partnership Protection
What Happens Next?
- Arrange an initial meeting to discuss your requirements
- We complete a “Fact-find” & gather full data
- We provide a recommendation report & quotations
- Arrange follow-up meeting to agree on a suitable strategy
- We finalise amendments & plan implementation
- We process & administer all documentation
- Agree & diarise ongoing monitoring service