We are very experienced in reviewing an individual client’s circumstances and assessing your investment objectives and then providing recommendations to achieve your investment requirements.
Under the current regulatory regime it is also vitally important to understand key elements such as your “attitude toward risk” and “capacity for loss” and the timescales over which you are looking to invest as these will significantly influence the areas in which you invest, the potential returns achievable and managing any movement in value during periods of market volatility.
We would always recommend that you review your investments on a regular basis to ensure continued suitability and dependent on which investment strategy you select; there is a clear need for an ongoing rebalancing of the underlying strategy to ensure that the performance of your investments continues to meet expectations. This is particularly important if income is being taken as you will need to include inflation in your expectations, but far more importantly the continued sustainability of the income level required and the capital underlying values.
To assist in the overall process and ongoing management of your investments, we have invested significantly in systems to provide “real time” valuations and access to our administration systems; together with fully secure encrypted messaging and document transfer – this dramatically improves client communication, expedites client instructions and is fully compliant with the latest legislation such as GDPR and MiFID II requirements.
Why The Bateman Group?
- Established since 1967
- Personal client-focused service
- Totally independent experts who review the whole market
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- One of the largest insurance broker & financial advisory firms in Warwickshire
- Experienced support team
- Control of client assets in excess of £120 million
Areas of Advice
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISA)
- Investment Bonds
- Unit Trust / OEIC Portfolios
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Investment Trusts
What Happens Next?
- Arrange an initial meeting to discuss your requirements
- We complete a “Fact-find” & gather full data
- We provide a recommendation report & quotations
- Arrange follow-up meeting to agree on a suitable strategy
- We finalise amendments & plan implementation
- We process & administer all documentation
- Agree & diarise ongoing monitoring service