We offer advice on a very wide choice of individual pension planning options and assist you in planning your long-term future.
Many people are confused with all of the pre- and post-retirement options and this has now become a very complicated and varied arena.
It is vital to ensure that you have sufficient funds available to you in retirement to meet your “Minimum Income Requirement” i.e. Council Tax, utility bills, food, etc. and careful planning with regard to both the level of contribution and underlying investment strategy are areas which we can help you plan ahead.
To achieve your income requirements at retirement, there is a wide choice of options and you will need careful and considered advice to ensure that you have the best options available. You can also “ blend” solutions to ensure that you have the right balance of guaranteed income and long-term flexibility; and with pension funds now often of a considerable size, ensuring continued access of your funds to family members on death is an ever-increasingly important part of the planning process.
We also have access to detailed “cashflow” forecasting to assist your assessment of your future needs, and as well as selecting the right pension plan for you, we would are also able to help you achieve the right level of fund to sustain the necessary level of income in your retirement years – therefore giving you significant peace of mind and complete control.
Why The Bateman Group?
- Established since 1967
- Personal client-focused service
- Totally independent experts who review the whole market
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- One of the largest insurance broker & financial advisory firms in Warwickshire
- Experienced support team
- Control of client assets in excess of £120 million
Pre-retirement Planning Advice
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Personal Pensions
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions
- Consolidation of old or “frozen” pension benefits
Post-retirement Planning Advice
- Lifetime Annuities
- Enhanced Lifetime Annuities
- Income Drawdown
- Phased Retirement
What Happens Next?
- Arrange an initial meeting to discuss your requirements
- We complete a “Fact-find” & gather full data
- We provide a recommendation report & quotations
- Arrange follow-up meeting to agree on a suitable strategy
- We finalise amendments & plan implementation
- We process & administer all documentation
- Agree & diarise ongoing monitoring service